Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Weekly Update and Cute Pics

I just thought that I would post a few cute, but random pictures of the girls.

I'm sure you would have to agree that these are 2 of the cutest kids in the world!

To keep cool this summer Claire has been playing a lot in the sprinklers and her pool.

Claire made her name out of play dough. She was so proud, she wanted me to take a picture. I was pretty proud of her myself!

Allie and mommy playing at the park. (This is for Michelle who says I don't post pictures of myself!)

Allie is learning so much now, it seems like every day she learns something new! She says about 10 words and pulls herself up on anything that will hold still. This was her first time playing in the sprinklers at my mom's house.

This is one of her favorite games, playing catch with Claire.

In other news, I haven't been taking pictures of our last couple Tuesday adventures since they have mostly consisted of keeping cool! Last week we had a picnic at the park and then went swimming. This week we went birthday shopping for Allie and let the kids play at the toy store and at the mall. I also finished my second summer class on Friday, only one more to go! Yea! One last funny story. Karen bought the kids little squirt guns at the toy store yesterday and when we got home Claire and Payton went out back to have a little water fight. Nate got in on the action with his super soaker and they all ended up soaking wet, but laughing and squealing. He is such a great dad/uncle. Unfortunately Payton had to ride home dripping wet, but they had fun!

3 comments:

M.S. said...

I love the photos of your girls! Random photos are the best!

Anonymous said...

How fun to post the squirt gun story and the super soaker that I am sure out did it all. The pictures are so dang cute, but what else would you get from kids that are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Okay, your kids are pretty darn cute! I can't believe you are excited for class to be over. Come on now - nobody's gonna believe that! :)

Have a great day,
Eva

Love, peace and happiness!