Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Fun Train Ride


We did something fun yesterday. My dad wanted to try out the new Front Runner train from Ogden to Salt Lake so we all tagged along. The kids loved being on the train. It took a little longer than driving but it was nice and cool and no traffic! When we got to Salt Lake we had lunch at the Gateway and then we took the kids to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum. It was a lot like the treehouse museum and the kids had fun. The best part was that we were out of the 100 degree weather. We took the kids over to play in the fountain, which was packed! Payton got pretty wet but Claire chose to stay dry and just watch. Then we walked back over to catch the train. It was a new adventure and a very fun day!











Choo-choo!

5 comments:

M.S. said...

Does it run on Sundays to save your Dad from driving back and forth for choir? That would rock! I want to try out the front runner too. I think I'll have to figure it out!

Jamie said...

That sounds so fun! What a great idea. I think I'll take Tyler!

Michelle and Cal said...

That looks so fun. I think you need to hand other people the camera more so I can see more pictures of you :) Your girls are beautiful. I am always so amazed at how perfect and creative Claire's hair is done. I guess I'm lucky I had a boy because McKenna and Cassidy don't get a variety of styles.

Anonymous said...

What a fun thing to do. Just leave it to your dad and mom to plan something fun to do. They are so good to just have an adventure with you guys and all the kids. What a wonderful memory you will always have, and now you will probably go to salt lake more, maybe. We will have to go also and check it out.

Jamie said...

Fun stuff! I love to see pics of your parents! I miss them! I am excited to see you guys next month!