It seems that summer vacation is far too short and before I know it I will have to head back to school. So, I decided that once a week the girls and I are going to have an adventure. Then we will have some fun memories to look back on when I go back to school, and I will have something interesting to blog about :)
This week it was cold and raining so we decided to go to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. Karen and Payton came with us. None of us had ever been there so we didn't really know what to expect, but it was super fun! We were there for about 3 hours but I think that the kids could have stayed longer. There were so many things to see and do. Claire's favorite thing was the music making room. Payton's favorite thing was dressing up and putting on a show. They also made flowers and necklaces, put on a puppet show, had a tea party, and painted. Claire can't wait to go back and show her dad all the fun things there. I forgot to take my camera, but luckily Karen had hers and we took quite a few pictures. I'll post just a few of them!
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun, it seems like they have so much more to do now, there at the Treehouse Museum, than they used to. We've gone there before, but it was the old one. Where is it located now? Did it cost a fee to get in? It used to be located by the mall and it used to be free, I think, but anyway the pictures look so cute and it looks like everyone had a great time.
It is next to the Salomon Center in Ogden (where the old mall was), just south of the temple. I think it is on 22nd street. It did cost a fee to get in, but all the activities once you get inside are included. It cost $5.00 per child and $3.00 for adults. I got a 2 for 1 child's pass at Jiffy Lube so it was a little cheaper.
I'm so impressed with how quickly you got these pictures posted. I'm not quite so efficient. You're girls have beautiful hair. I have to blog several posts at once. But, hey I did figure out how to put others blog address's on my blog. I've been blog-stalking all night. I found a cute blog with little girl hair styles on. You might like it.
I have always wanted to go there... now seeing Liz's comment I may need to make a date with her kids too!
I have never been there, but reading about all the fun things you did I'm going to have to put in on my "go to" list. Your girls are so adorable and Peyton is a Cutie
Post a Comment