On Tuesday it was another cold and rainy day, so our plans to go to the dinosaur park were scratched. We were already headed to Ogden so we just went to the new Salomon center and took the kids miniature golfing, bowling, and to the Pizza Factory. We were only going to go bowling, but when the kids saw the cool 'glow in the dark miniature golf' area, they got excited. Really they had the most fun climbing on the free play area, maybe next time we will skip the activities that cost money and just go for the freebies! Isn't that always how it works, they like playing with the box more than the toy!
I also took Claire swimming at the nat this week. I decided that she should probably learn how to swim. I thought about signing her up for lessons but she is so shy I doubt she would do it. We had lots of fun and she was braver than I thought. She put her face in the water and swam along the side. I'll keep you updated on her progress.
I started my classes again on Thursday, it is hard to go and sit in class for 7 hours a day, but it will be nice to have it done!
3 comments:
I went to Ogden on Friday (night) and thought about how I need to find the stuff for kids to do! You just helped me (again) with ideas!
Hey Kayley! Cute pictures. I forgot to tell you our blog site, so I am glad I found yours (again). Ours is www.jowenfamily.blogspot.com.
It sounds like you are having great summer adventures. I am sure my kids would love it if I took them to do fun things like that. We just seem to only make it to the summer movies at the brigham theater. At least we make it there.
Post a Comment