Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer swimming

As you can probably tell from my lack of blogging, this week has been a busy one! I have had classes and workshops all week so I am really looking forward to the weekend. For our weekly adventure this week we decided to go swimming at the Brigham City pool. I had actually never been to that pool before so it was exciting. Allie was napping so Nate stayed home with her and Karen, Payton, Claire, and I went. I was so proud of my little swimmer! She is getting so brave! I wish I had some pictures but I didn't want to get my camera wet or stolen at the pool. I have some other pictures of the girls playing at the park that I will post later. Anyway, it was super fun and we are looking forward to going back with Allie and Nate soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love the Brigham pool, we actually went there quite a few times when we lived south of Brigham, until they built the outdoor pool in Roy, then we would just go there. It sounds like you had fun, and so did the kids. My kids want to go swimming all the time we just haven't made it to swim yet.