Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged

Okay, so I don't usually do these - I love to read other people's, but I can never think of something clever to say. I have been tagged many times so I guess I am finally "IT". My brain is fried tonight but here goes...

Tag #1
So here are the rules of being tagged: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people.

3 joys
My kids
Nate
When my class finally gets it!

3 fears
Losing Nate
Losing kids
Being trapped somewhere

3 current obsessions/collections
digital scrapbooking
Books
scentsy wax

3 surprising facts
I like to listen to "rock" music
I wish I were crafty
I can't think of another one! (I guess I am pretty much an open book)

5 people
whoever wants to that hasn't done it already!


Tag #2

Here are the rules:I have to answer the following questions with one word answers, then I must pass it on to seven others.

The questions are as follows:

1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen

2. Where is your significant other? studying

3. Your hair color? brown

4. Your mother? busy

5. Your father? honest

6. Your favorite thing? family

7. Your dream last night? forgotten

8. Your dream/goal? success

9. The room you're in? messy

10. Your hobby? scrapbooking

11. Your fear? loneliness

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home

13. Where were you last night? Logan

14. What you're not? spotless

15. One of your wish-list items? couch

16. Where you grew up? here

17. The last thing you did? dishes

18. What are you wearing? clothes

19. Your TV? off

20. Your pet? Socks

21. Your computer? busy

22. Your mood? tired

24. Missing someone? probably

24. Your car? great

25. Something you're not wearing? shoes

26. Favorite store? books

27. Your summer? short

28. Love someone? lots

29. Your favorite color? purple

30. When is the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? Arizona

I award the following 7 people with the "I love your blog award" and in so doing tag them to complete the above questions.

I love reading all of your blogs. Keep it up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the tags. I have already done the first one, but I will have to do the second one in the near future.