We took a little trip to the pumpkin patch last night. It was really nice weather and the kids had fun (for about 10 minutes)! Payton has been sick so he didn't have too much fun but we did get a few good pictures of him. Claire loved it, she would have taken home 10 pumpkins if I would have let her. Allie loves being outside but the ground was really bumpy so it was hard for her to walk around. Anyway, it was a fun fall activity and a good excuse to dress the kids up in their jack-o-lantern shirts. I got the idea to make them from a Family Fun magazine and Karen and I had fun making them! They turned out really cute!
15 years ago
3 comments:
What a fun activity, and by the way I think you are always so ambitious. The shirts are so darling, what a fun thing to do for your kids. They are so darling!!!
I love those shirts. You are such a good mommy. You'll have to let me know how you did them. By the way...CW was on in the background.Can you guess what show?
Cute pictures! I tagged you...visit my blog to see more information! (Ooh, that sounds ominous!)
Post a Comment