I have been feeling guilty lately because we decorated Claire's room with sort of a theme, but after we painted Allie's room last year I haven't really done any decorating. I decided to decorate her room with butterflies so we got these cute vinyl stickers for the walls at a craft fair. I love them and now I want to get more! I have used vinyl stickers before but it has been awhile and now I am getting back into it. I really want to make a families are forever sign for our front room. I'll let you know how it goes!
15 years ago
4 comments:
I love the cute Butterflies and what a darling thing for Allie's wall. The vinyl stickers look huge, are they really as big as they look. I am so envious I want to finish my walls in my upstairs family room and you have given me new inspiration to get it done.
I love the cute stickers!
Kayley,
thanks for visiting my blog as you can see I'm not so dedicated.
Your kiddos are getting soo big.
I do enjoy checking out what you and the fam are up to.
Gina
It was fun to visit you online! I wish I could be a great craker stacker and pumpkin seed spitter like you. I don't see how I could ever be (sigh).
But I can say I'm your friend.:)
I love vinyl stickers too. Allie's room is very cute.
Love ya,
Eva
Post a Comment