I guess fall is officially here: the mornings are chilly and we are back in school. After the first week of school I was glad for the 3 day weekend! We decided to have one more adventure before the end of summer. We went down to the Living Planet Aquarium in Salt Lake. We thought that it would be a good dry place to go on a rainy day. I guess everyone else in Utah had that idea too because it was packed! We had to wait in line to see all of the fish. Luckily the wait wasn't too long and we all enjoyed ourselves. But as you can see we were all worn out by the time we drove home. The girls were really good and Nate got to come too! It was the perfect ending to a fun summer.
15 years ago
1 comment:
That sounds like a great place to go for your last hurrah of the summer,even if it was packed I am sure that your girls had so much fun and the pictures are darling. Yes I agree, it is definitely the end of summer and the begining of fall. Every morning my kids get up and since it is cold they want to know if it is going to be warm and approximately what time of the day is is going to get warm.
Post a Comment