


Some friends from our ward planned a day at Bear Lake in July. They plan it every year but we have never gone before. It was a spur of the moment decision to go. The girls and I went to the cemetery that morning to celebrate my brother's birthday. When we got home the hubby and I decided that we could clean the house...or...pack some things and head to the lake! We chose the lake and it was lots of fun. The girls loved it and have been begging to go back. They had fun digging in the sand and collecting shells. The water is higher this year than last so there was a little shallow part that they could wade in. The deeper water was a little cold but once we got used to it we spent a few hours just enjoying the sun, the water, and the friends!
1 comment:
Looks like you've been having lots of fun! I miss you! Can we please do lunch? I'm free pretty much all the time! :)
Post a Comment