Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Randomness

I found some cute pictures that I hadn't put on the blog. They have nothing to do with one another, except that they both make me smile!
The top picture was taken last week. My hubby put some new sand in the sandbox to replenish the supply from last year, and then he buried DD1 in the sand. She loved it, except the sand in her pants!
The bottom picture is from the beginning of March. As soon as the snow was melted the girls were begging Daddy to put up the trampoline. It takes a little while to put up the trampoline and the safety net, so DD1 got comfy in the hammock swing to wait. As you can see it was still pretty cold out side and she got cozy and fell asleep waiting.

1 comment:

whitney said...

Your girls are adorable. I can't believe how Claire and Cheyenne have grown up. I love their Easter dresses. Hope you guys are doing good.