DD1 got a camera for her birthday. We did some research and found out that all those 'kidproof' digital cameras take crappy pictures (low megapixels and a fuzzy lens) so we decided to give her our older digital camera for her own. She LOVES it! It is a good thing that it is digital because she fills up the memory card after just a few days. She mostly takes pictures of herself, her toys, and the dog. I thought I would just show off a few of her typical shots. (Luckily I can pick and choose which ones I upload onto the computer!)
15 years ago
1 comment:
We came to the same conclusion on cameras a year or two ago. Zack wanted one and we started looking at the "kid" ones and Matt said there was NO way we were buying one of those. We found a pretty inexpensive one that takes good pictures.
Post a Comment