Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bowling Night





For family night a week ago we went to the local bowling alley. Both of the girls love bowling so we do it every few months or so. When we got there we saw that they are doing some remodeling, which will be really great when it is finished, the building was a little out of date. Since it was dusty and noisy, we were the only ones there-which is always more fun.
DD1 tried out bowling the "real" way for the first time, meaning she held the ball with her fingers and tossed it. It moved VERY slowly down the lane but it eventually got to the pins. DD2 had fun lifting her 6 lb. ball onto the ramp all by herself. I was afraid we would have some squished toes, but luckily we didn't. With the bumpers up we all bowled a pretty good game :) I was ahead for the first few frames, but then my hubby quickly caught up and won the game. A fun night was had by all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun night. We love to go bowling, Zack usually wins!

Anonymous said...

I don't even remember the last time that we went bowling...I think it was with the Fire Department and the families a year or two ago. I love the ramp to help the ball down the lane. It looks like both your girls had a great time.