Last year I was determined that my Mother's Day mum would not die. I watered and cared for my little plant as it struggled for life. There were many times when I was sure that it was on its last leg, but it kept going. This spring I noticed a little bunch of flower buds on the original stem of the plant. I was estatic!
Imagine how happy I was when I noticed 5 more blossoms on the newer stems of the plant!! In fact, as you can see the plant is taking over my kitchen table and I don't know where to move it! I knew I wasn't a terrible mother:)
1 comment:
YEAH!!!! For Mother's Day flowers, that is fabulous. I usually feel the same way, but I am so glad that we got something besides flowers this year. So did you get another flower to add to last years???
Post a Comment