Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday Number 5




Claire turned 5 last week. She had been counting down the days. We had a little family party with my mom and my sister's family. Claire picked out a "Littlest Pet Shop" cake with mint chocolate chip ice cream. Her favorite presents were a puffy pink vest, a webkins dog, and a lion that moves and growls. It was a fun birthday and we are so glad to have her in our family!

6 comments:

Michelle and Cal said...

Do you upload your pictures one at a time so that you can do them side to side like that? What size are they?

The Throops said...

No, I uploaded all three together. I selected small and to the left. It does them a little different each time so I am never sure how it will look when I post it!

Jamie said...

Yay, Claire's birthday! She's such a cutie! I love her pink vest! Is it crazy she's going to be in kindergarten next year?

M.S. said...

Happy Birthday Miss Claire. Webkinz dogs... are so fun! We just got hooked!

pam said...

I can't believe little Claire is FIVE!! I remember when she was born. She is still cute as ever!!

Jamie said...

I tagged you... see my blog for details. I think I actually should have tagged Eva. Maybe then she'd update! :)