As I mentioned in the last post, on the Friday after Thanksgiving we went with Nate's parents to the Redwoods. It is about a 2 hour drive from where they live. He also has a sister that lives out there so we met her and her family for lunch and a walk through the forest. If you have never been to the Redwoods it is difficult to explain, but the trees are massive and beautiful. The pictures don't really do it justice. It was another long day in the car, but Claire loved it and wanted to stay longer.
15 years ago
1 comment:
I saw the Redwoods when I was a senior in high school - 12 years ago!!! I need to go again. They look as amazing as I remember! Guess what ... I ran into Sandy at Costco the other day! Remember Sandy and Jared from our Murray ward (Hillcrest)??? Anyway, it was great to see her! She asked if we were still friends. I told her that we are bad and only check each others' blogs. That's what happens when you have kids and a crazy life, right?!! I hope you guys are all doing well.
Post a Comment