Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am finished!

I have finished Breaking Dawn! I knew that since school is starting I wouldn't have time for reading so I stayed up until 1 am last night to get it done. Now I can focus on school. I really liked the book. I will say that I thought it ended almost too perfectly, but at least the story had closure. Now what are we all going to read?!

I promised pictures of my red wall in my room. The picture doesn't do it justice. The other walls are beige. I still need to put up some curtains so the blinds don't look so stark white! Anyway, Nate did an awesome job, and so far we haven't been fighting! (Some people say red in a bedroom makes you fight more)
I also have to add this cute picture of Allie. I took her out and put her in the swing while I was pulling weeds. After a while she got tired of swinging so she pulled her feet up and was just taking it easy. I had to have a picture!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, that was fast. I can't believe you are already finished with the book. I guess I better get moving on book 2, so that I can even get to book 4. Your room looks good and I am so glad no fighting. Although you are so patient and kind, maybe you won't ever fight. Darling picture of Ali, I love it. She looks so big, she is growing up so fast. I am looking forward to Bunco tomorrow, ya!!!

Unknown said...

Your room looks darling!! I can't wait to decorate a house, when we finally get one!!
I thought BD was awesome. I thought the end was a little to perfect too, but I think if it didn't end like that I would have been eternally dissapointed. Oh well, but I feel the same way of what to read now! Ali is adorable, I just want to squeeze her!

M.S. said...

Okay so I need to be selfish and ignore my family... is that what everyone is telling me? I'm on chapter 30... I will be done before Bunco... it is my goal.