Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pierced Ears!

before
during
after

For her birthday DD1 asked to get her ears pierced. We decided that if she was old enough and responsible enough to take care of them (and brave enough to go through with it!) that she could do it. We went over to the mall and she picked out some cute sparkly flower earrings. I told her that it would feel like a shot, painful at first but quick and then it wouldn't hurt much after. I made her promise that even if they first ear hurt a lot we had to pierce both ears!! She was super brave. She did shed a few tears, but she was so proud of her new earrings! Good job sis!

1 comment:

chryslers said...

Hi Kayley, I just got into blogging.
Its'so fun to see your girls. Man they are cute. I have pictures similar to these when Kelsi pierced her ears. Growing up is painful and fun all in the same bundle.
G