Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby Blessing





We celebrated DD3's blessing on Sunday. It sort of happened on short notice, we decided to do it on Thursday night! But my 2 older sisters were in town and Nate's family was able to come so we pulled it together. Actually I didn't have to do much because my wonderful mom let us have the lunch at her house and she cooked the main dish! I mostly just showed up with the guest of honor :) Our sweet next door neighbor brought us a beautiful crocheted white dress and booties for a baby gift, so I decided to use that for the blessing dress. The day was wonderful, the weather was great and almost everyone was able to come and join us. My hubby gave her a beautiful blessing. I am so lucky to have a hubby that honors his priesthood and has been able to bless all of our girls! Now I am just glad to have it done and on to the next milestone!

4 comments:

Michelle and Cal said...

Of course you would have all your girls dressed in color coordinated outfits. Absolutely adorable! You know, it's perfect people like you that make the rest of us look bad :) Your neighbor is amazingly talented. I LOVE that dress and the booties. That baby girl is getting big. She is beautiful. I can't tell who she looks more like yet but I'm thinking DD2. Am I right? Hope everything is going well. Take care. Love ya!

Jamie said...

Beautiful dress! I absolutely LOVE the family picture!

Amy said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to hold her :) I am coming to Utah around the 18th and we will be there until the 29th. We have to get together!!

Shupsy said...

I love moments like that! congrats!