For mother's/father's day we purchased a bike trailer. It has been so much fun! Both of the girls can fit in it and they love to go out. DD1 sometimes rides her bike for the shorter excursions. We have never been able to go on "family" bike rides so this is a new adventure for us. Daddy says that it is easy to pull and rides really smoothly. Hopefully we will get lots more use out of it this summer (before my center of balance gets too far off!)
15 years ago
1 comment:
I love that you got one of these. I always thought about getting one, but never did. I realized where we both saw that name caleigh, it was on Rachel's Blog. I read it again this morning and realized that was where we both saw it. I just thought that was funny so I thought I should share where it was that we saw it.
Post a Comment