Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Birthday Fun




A few weeks ago we celebrated my birthday. It was a fun 3 days of celebrating! On Monday we went to lunch with my parents and sister's family. My mom took me out for a little shopping first and then we went out for Mexican- my favorite. On Tuesday I celebrated with my little family. My wonderful husband cleaned the house and made me a raspberry filled-lemon cake. :) We went out to dinner with the girls and then came home for cake and presents. He bought me a new sleeping bag, which the girls were happy to try out, and he had some pictures framed for me. Finally on Wednesday my dad gave me tickets to the Keith Urban concert! I went with my sister, her friend, and my cousin. We had dinner at Thaifoon and then went to the concert. It was super fun and a great way to wrap up my birthday week! Thanks everyone for a great birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a great birthday, and super glad you decided to invite me to enjoy the concert and dinner with you too. Thanks to you, and your mom, and dad for your birthday present to stetch all the way to me. Also thank you Nate for letting the girls have a night out...I know you sacrificed for us to go..Thanks!!!