A couple of weeks ago I took my DDs (darling daughters) to my sister's house to fly kites. Since they live in a new subdivision there are no trees or power lines to get in the way. The wind was perfect but cold. We had no trouble getting the kites up but we could only stay out there for about 20 minutes and our noses and fingers were freezing! DD1 did a great job flying her Dora kite and DD2 just walked around saying "cold, cold, cold." We will definitely try again when it warms up a little!
15 years ago
2 comments:
Looks like tons of fun. I bought my boys kites, but we have yet to fly them.
I am glad to see that you got your camera back. How fun to fly kites, my kids wanted me to go buy them kites yesterday because it was windy and probably a good day to fly kites, but I was painting all day, so kites will have to wait until another day.
Post a Comment