Monday, February 23, 2009

Something a little different

My darling daughter helped me choose our new background. I don't know if it is the one I would have picked, but we hope you all like it!♦

3 comments:

Michelle and Cal said...

Holy cow...we both updated at the same time. Not too shabby!

M.S. said...

Funky!

miner6to1 said...

Cherry Chocolate Kisses
1 cup Butter, softened
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
1/8 tsp. Salt
2 Tsp Maraschino Cherry liquid
1/4 tsp. almond extract
2 1/4 c. flour
1/2 c. chopped maraschino cherries
Granulated sugar
48 milk chocolate kisses

beat butter, then add pow. sugar and salt. then add cherry liquid, and almond. Then add flour and then cherries.
Shape into 1 inch balls, dip into sugar and press slightly as you put them on the pan. Bake 14 min on 325, immediately press a kiss into the middle when you remove then from the oven. (My dough was a little dry, so I added a few drops of water until I could shape into balls.) They were really yummy.