15 years ago
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Summer's almost here!
Remember when you were a kid and you were so excited for summer vacation? And you also thought how sad your teachers must be that school was over? I can testify from the teacher's point of view that the teachers are MORE excited than the students for summer vacation! Actually my students' last day was Friday and this week I am just doing assessment appointments and cleaning my classroom. Nate is just thrilled that I will be staying put this year and he won't have to move all my stuff! I am just excited to be spending more time with the girls. I already have big plans for the summer (in between all the workshops that I have to go to). Allie finally has a little hair and I plan to make her some more clips so people quit asking what 'his' name is. I also need to do some major 'spring' cleaning in my house, but I will save that for when we run out of other fun adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Believe me Brad is so excited to get rid of some of his seniors! I believe he told them...oh... I shouldn't say too much.... he might get in trouble! Really, as a mom, I'm sad that the year is over for my kids. I think I cry harder on the last day... for it is because they are getting older... not that I have to deal with them all summer. (Oh... I feel a blog coming!)
I am so excited for you to have a break from school, and being able to be at home with your girls, and Nate of course, but also to have a little more freedom during the day to do things that you want to do. Good luck with all your summer workshops and such. I know I look forward to summer time for different reasons, nor having to drag my kids out of bed every morning at 7:00am, and also more than anything, summer time means sunshine and warm weather, Yeah!!!
Post a Comment